TX Business Broker Firm | Dallas, Texas
Over 40 years of business experience and more than 110 successful sales
When you want to sell your business in Texas, Oklahoma or Louisiana, Whitehurst Mergers & Acquisitions, located in Dallas, Texas (TX), is the business broker for you. Whitehurst’s extensive buyer database has over 2,000 high net-worth individuals, corporations and private equity groups ready to buy your company!
Bill Whitehurst, DFW business agent, who offers you over 20 years of broker’s experience and an 80% success rate versus the industry standard of 35% can help you through all phases of selling your business including:
- Employee Retention After The Sale
- Continuing Established Vendor Relationships After The Sale
- Getting The Best Non-Competition Agreement For Your Benefit
- Making Sure You Aren’t Liable For Business Debts After The Sale
- Filing All Appropriate Forms To Keep The IRS Happy
- Determining The Best Way To Finance The Sale
Scroll down to read some Whitehurst Mergers & Acquisitions testimonials from satisfied clients and some frequently asked questions regarding business brokerage. This site also offers an insightful blog regarding the buying and selling of companies, a business broker video blog covering the most common seller questions, valuable information regarding selling a company in a certain industry and business valuations.