Dallas Business Broker Update | August 2012
There is always something new going on in the world of mergers & acquisitions. Keeping up with the current news is one of the best ways to make sure your business does not lag behind. However, unless you have the skills necessary to turn this information into action, you will still come up short. Having someone on your side is key. Bill Whitehurst, of Whitehurst Mergers & Acquisitions serves the Dallas/Ft. Worth area with consultation and brokerage services. After you have caught up with these current news briefs, consider giving Whitehurst a call and setting up a consultation.
- In the business world, one thing that has everyone talking is the current state of the Facebook stock after its strong IPO has taken a nosedive. This article by Business Week discusses how this stock has everyone worried.
- Warren Buffet sparks speculation as experts ponder where he may next invest, in light of Berkshire Hathaway’s earnings recover. This article by The Street covers some of the possibilities.
- Another article posted on The Street covers how one of the “too big to fail” banks attempts to go through the process of breaking up, something that is harder than most may think.
- Europe has been facing a financial crisis that has nearly mirrored the one in the United States. This Business Week feature shows how some of the smaller European countries have staged a comeback, mainly through the efforts of small business owners.
- Passing a business on to the next generation is not as easy as it may seem. Learn more about how this process works in this CNN/Fortune feature piece.