Listen to what Dallas Business Broker, Bill Whitehurst, says about when you may want to think about selling your Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston, Austin, Texas business.
Since 1996, Bill has been active in the Merger & Acquisition and Business Brokerage Industry. He has personally brokered over one hundred transactions and has also supervised and trained other intermediaries.
As a writer, Bill has co-authored two books: “EXIT: A Business Owner’s Guide to Selling a Company” and “ENTRANCE: A Buyer’s Guide to Purchasing a Business.”
In addition, he has lectured at dozens of association meetings on various topics involving the M&A Industry. More About Bill Whitehurst
EXIT – Guide To Selling A Business
Table of Contents
1. The Major Steps Involved in Selling a Business
2. Determining When to Sell
3. Gathering Pertinent Documents
4. Understanding Owner’s Discretionary Cash Flow
5. Understanding the Valuation Process
6. Why Use a Business Broker?
7. How to Choose the Right Business Broker
8. Who are the Buyers?
9. Working with Buyers
10. Showing a Business
11. Negotiating and Deal Structure
13. Pitfalls to Avoid
14. How to Prepare for Selling at a Later Time Read the Introduction