How to Sell Your Business | DFW Business Broker
Whitehurst Mergers & Acquisitions offers you 20 years broker’s experience and more than 110 successful sales.
When you want to sell your business in Texas or anywhere in the Southwest, Whitehurst Mergers & Acquisitions is the business broker for you.
For industry specific information, visit our target pages listed above.
We get to know you and help you determine what is truly important, and then we help you achieve these goals. When you want to sell your business, we’ll help you make the choices that will be beneficial to you.
- Retention of employees after the sale is often important. We will help you and the buyer work through this process to do what make both parties happy, and to treat employees with dignity and respect.
- Vendors and continuing relationships you have established. Just like employees have depended on you to make a living, the business you are selling has been important to your vendors. We’ll work to preserve those relationships as you and the buyers see fit.
- Whitehurst Mergers & Acquisitions will help you get the best Non-Competition Agreement for your benefit, in case you have another business in mind after the sale is complete. We’ll make sure you are fairly compensated for any Non-Competition Agreement you sign.
- We will help you sort through the indemnification and hold harmless clauses necessary to protect the buyer from any liabilities. We will make certain that any liabilities the business has are made perfectly clear to the buyer so that you won’t be liable for business debts once the sale has been completed.
- We will help create a consulting agreement to keep the seller and buyer both happy. Often the buyer wants the previous owner to remain for a definite period of time to help ease the transition from one owner to the next. We’ll make certain that you, the seller, are fairly compensated and that your expertise will be paid for in a way that is most beneficial to you come tax time.
- We will assist you filling out the appropriate forms that will keep the IRS happy during the sale of your business. We will help you, the seller, determine the best way to file documents with the IRS so that you will not have to face a greater tax burden than necessary.
- Whitehurst Mergers & Acquisitions will also help you and the buyer determine the best way to finance the sale. In some cases owner financing makes sense, in other cases it may expose you, the seller, to unnecessary risks. We’ll help keep you as safe as possible during this process.
Contact Whitehurst Mergers & Acquisitions today and let us help you maneuver through the complex legalities of selling your business. We can help you sell your business in a way that is as painless as possible, and in a way that will be beneficial to you.